Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feature Week-Stella & Dot

Continuing our feature week today, I have more eye candy for you!  Let me tell you though, choosing some pictures from the Stella & Dot website was hard!  I wanted to show you every piece! Here are a few of my favorites from the new spring collection. 

I love wearing necklaces and it will be fun to wear them one day without them getting yanked on all day.  ;)  This Birds of Paradise necklace is right up my ally.  I love the colors and it even has a bird on it!

I am usually not a bracelet girl but I think I could make an exception for this Sunset Bangle!

 And definitely for this gold Bardot Spiral Bangle.  Love these!!
 Now, earrings are my thing and I love this style.  I could probably wear these Bardot Hoop earrings  everyday.  They would definitely be my "go-to" earrings. 
Who couldn't use a fun ring? This Camilla ring is calling my name!  haha

Right now Danielle is offering your choice of either the new ProsperWishing, or Revival bracelet to one lucky reader who spends $50 or more.  If you place an order HERE for $50 or more, your name will go into a drawing for a free $34 bracelet or a $39 bracelet!     I love this Wishing bracelet.  I think I'm a sucker for turquoise.  Anyways, thank you, Danielle and happy shopping!



Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Love love all of that jewelry! Excited for you and your sponsors... good stuff!

I made your v-day frame from last year... I'm so happy how it turned out. I featured it on my blog today and linked your blog up to it so everyone could see my inspiration... thanks for you sharing your world with all of us! ~ kimmy

Deidre said...

Oh, I am such a sucker for jewelry and I love everything from here. Especially the necklace.