Thursday, January 27, 2011

Feature Week-Scentsy

Next up in our feature week is Scentsy.  I am a Scentsy convert!  I had never really heard of them until Tiffany introduced me.  Basically they are plug in warmers that are pretty and smell wonderful! They are perfect for homes with pets and kids because there is no flame and you don't have to worry about blowing it out before you leave the house.  I leave mine plugged in all the time.  I personally cannot believe how long the scent lasts.  I thought I would get used to it but I smell it every time I walk in the door.  I love Scentsy!

 This is my warmer in the kitchen.  Currently I am "burning" Apple Pie.  Yummy!

In my guest bathroom I'm "burning" Sugar Cookie.  Can you tell I like food scents?  ;) 

Every month Scentsy has a warmer of the month and a scent of the month that you can purchase it at a discount.   Right now the warmer of the month is this Margo warmer.

 They even have this cute Valentine warmer!
My mother in law has a plug in warmer and the scent is just as strong in these.  I can smell it as soon as I walk in her house. 

One of my favorite things about Scentsy though is that when you are tired of a scent and want to change it out, all you do is pour it back into the package and let it cool.  Then you can re-use it later!   This is my Apple Pie scent that I have been burning since November.  It is still going strong!

If you have a scent you love that has been retired then you can buy it this month.  They are having a "Bring back my bar" event.  This month only you can purchase retired scents.  Be sure to check out the Scentsy Buddies too!  Westin loves his lion AND it makes his nursery smell fresh.  Go check out Tiffany's website.  You will not be disappointed!



Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

3 comments:

Schluter said...

I love scentsy too and I have that same square plate with the crown up in my kitchen!

Twice as Nice said...

I love mine! I have a cabinet of candles that I don't burn because I have pets. I love that you can turn them on and not worry if I turned them off or not. Make for great night lights too!!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE Scentsy! I have the full size warmers and the plug in warmers. I even have the Scentsy Circles which are nice to hang on your rearview mirror in your car. I would love to sell it one day!