Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drape Hardware

I have my living room drapes hanging on wall hooks.  (You should be able to click on the picture to enlarge it) I didn't have room for a rod and finial because the window to the right of the fireplace is right up against the wall.  I also knew I didn't need these drapes to be functional.  I would never need to slide them to cover up the window so I went to Hobby Lobby and got some wall hooks.  Of course they were half off so I think they were around $12.00 total.  I used some drapery rings that I already had.  They were so much easier to hang than a drapery rod too!  :)



Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

12 comments:

Ashley @ McGriff Family {blog} said...

You think of the neatest ideas!

Teresa said...

What an awesome idea. Thanks!

Auntie D said...

That is so clever!!! LOVE the idea!! :)

Allyson Pecilunas said...

I love the idea I'm gonna borrow it if you don't mind.

Toni said...

Oh I like this. going to use it!

The Provincial Homemaker said...

Great idea, your house is looking so pulled together.

Stacy said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Love your design style and all that you have done. I especially love the hook idea, so clever!

Looking forward to stopping by again. Oh, and your little boy is just adorable.

Blessings,
Stacy

Carolina Girl said...

Genius!!

Brittany said...

i did this with my kitchen curtains b/c it was hard to do curtains around my bay window. thanks for the idea!

Emily said...

Love it! Westin is soooo big and ADORABLE!!!

CarolinaGirl said...

Great idea, and it looks awesome!

Leanne Helums said...

I used your idea for drapes in my house. I just got them finished and posted on my blog. Thanks for the wonderful idea.