Monday, December 13, 2010

Winner and More Christmas Decor

According to Random.org, the winner of the Stella & Dot earrings is #60, camandkate! Congratulations! I'll forward your email address on to Danielle so she can send you your earrings! Thank you to everyone who entered! If you didn't win and would like to buy the earrings or anything else you saw, go HERE.

I kept our Christmas decor pretty simple this year. I probably only put out 1/2 of what I have but I am okay with that. It feels like just the right amount to me. Here are some pictures and I will finish posting the rest of the pictures later this week. Walking into the kitchen from the dining room, you must stop under the mistletoe! ;)

I got this little countdown to Christmas man at Oops for $4.00. He was quirky enough that I had to have him.

I hung some of my favorite Christmas ornaments from the kitchen chandelier.

I changed out the pitcher that holds my wooden spoons for a Christmas one. I also added a Santa figurine to a $2 thrift store footed silver tray. Notice my Scentsy warmer? Love it!

Behind the sink:

I love my Lori Mitchell figurines! Here are two little elves.

I thought candy canes were appropriate for this candy jar. :) But be careful if you want to eat one! I think they have been in there for about 3 years! haha



Instead of my usual snowman wall pocket, I'm keeping our Christmas cards in this herb crate.

This is the place where I change out these metal signs. I have one for several holidays and it is just something fun to do. :)

I hope to finish up my shopping this week. I think I only have two small things left to buy. Then I have to finish wrapping. I am constantly amazed at how much longer everything takes with a baby! ;) Are y'all finished with everything?



10 comments:

The Branches said...

Your decorations look great! I need you to come to my house to help decorate, it would be a blank slate! ha..ha.. and YES everything takes longer with a baby around :) But I wouldn't have it any other way!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love your metal signs! Where do you get them!

Angie said...

Shannon I LOVE your decorations as usual!! Your kitchen decoratons are wonderful, it looks so warm and cozy! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas!

Diane said...

Looks too cute!

We still have some final gifts to buy, too... I'm hoping to finish that today before my doctor's appointment. I wanted to have everything bought by Thanksgiving, but it just didn't happen. Nothing like waiting until the last minute with a toddler and Michael coming this week - ha! ;)

Can't wait to see you guys on Christmas Eve!!!

Courtney said...

Your house looks great. I love the oranaments hanging from the chandelier.

hi-d said...

Love your d├ęcor! I am finished decorating... :)

Boondocks MaMa said...

You're Christmas decorating is sooo adorable. Where did you get that wall hanging that you change out for other holidays? That is so dang cute.

Jill said...

Can you please tell me where you got your mistletoe? I've been looking everywhere for some. Thanks! Jill

camandkate said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited to have won the giveaway!!! I've never won anything before :) I just emailed Danielle and can't wait to show off those beautiful earrings!

Thanks again for doin the giveaway and for sharing your beautiful home!

Katie

Alex and Jill said...

I'm far from finished! We're getting a date night on Sunday and we will do all of our shopping for Amelia then...but I still have several to buy for family. You're doing good to only have two left! :)

Your house looks beautiful. And your Christmas card...oh how it makes me smile - every time I look at it. That boy is going to steal some girls heart one day with those eyes of his.