Friday, December 3, 2010

So Very Thankful

Better late than never! We had a great Thanksgiving! We did a lot of traveling, a lot of eating and a lot of visiting with family. Westin and I brought back a cold so we have been recovering (and not sleeping) this week. We started off Thanksgiving with a festive shirt. :)
Westin did some tractor ridin'. Well, at least he did some tractor sittin'.

And loved every minute of it.

He was also a little eager to help me and my mom put up her tree so he had to be corralled. I don't think he minded.

We eventually let him out to help.

When we got back home we got in the Christmas spirit with a sweater vest. Ha!

We had a great Thanksgiving and Cody and I had so much to be thankful for this year. We could not have asked for a better gift than Westin! Thank you, Lord!

More giveaways coming up this month! Just in time for Christmas.

Have you visited my new sponsors?
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Artistic Designs
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar




21 comments:

Hautemama said...

I love the sweater vest!!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Westin looks like the happiest baby I have ever seen! He is always smiling and looks so happy, he is adorable!!

Lori said...

I haven't commented in a long while... I can't believe how Westin is growing up. He is adorable!

Girl with the Curlz said...

What a cutie pants. He has the best smile. Could I ask where you got the little shoes he has on in the tractor photo. Our little guy needs some and those are cute.

hi-d said...

So sweet...hope you two feel better soon!

Twice as Nice said...

He is such a HAPPY baby! Doesn't hurt he's also very HANDSOME!!

Brittany said...

He is so cute! I love his big, happy smile!

Rambling Girl said...

Westin sure is a cutie! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Feel better soon!

Tillie said...

I adore his smile!! so precious

Lindsey said...

I love the coveralls he's wearing in the tractor pictures! You know if we ever have a son, we'll have to get some of those!

Katie said...

He looks like such a farmin' man! So cute.

Happiness Is... said...

He is so freaking cute!

Maryellen said...

Westin is so cute, I love how he smiles in every photo!

Christy said...

Love his vest! What a cutie.

Alex and Jill said...

Oh Shannon...that boy makes me smile so big. I'm not even kidding. Between the eyes and the smile...he's so stinkin' cute. And the sweater vest is adorable! LOL

Brittany said...

Thanks for your comments on my tree garland. I actually just used some leftover resume paper that we had. It had a variety of colors in it, but I just used the yellow color and glued them together.

Anonymous said...

I used to love reading your blog and checked it every day for updates. I know with a baby you don't have as much time to update as you used to but when you do post now it seems like all you ever do is host giveaways or give reviews on freebies you received.
Of course it is your decision if you want to accept sponsors or ads but I wish you weren't monetizing your blog so much.

Your posts now sound like ads and your blog is very commercialized. Your footer at the end of each post where you give links to your sponsors is irritating. You seem desperate to keep readers interested so you can continue to make money. You are a sellout and your once lovely blog is tarnished in my eyes. I will never read your blog again.

♥B said...

What a cutie he is!

Shannon said...

Anonymous, I would love to talk with you about your concerns. Please feel free to email me at:
row35401 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
Shannon

family fun said...

Hi Shannon, I love your blog and applaud you for being a smart stay at home mom. I wouldn't worry about the comment from anonymous. It says a lot about a person to criticize someone else and then sign it from Anonymous!

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Just coming over from Melissa's blog & wanted to say hi...love your blog! Your son is absolutely adorable & I just love his name. :) I'm a huge fan of DIY projects also so look forward to following along!