Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Sponsor Review

Whew!  We are still getting everything back together from last week.  All the decorations came down yesterday except the tree.  I'll do that today.  It was really weird how the decorations weren't even bothering me though.  I think I just took them down because they had never stayed up that long before.  Haha  It does feel nice though.  Have you taken all your Christmas decor down?

I wanted to dedicate a post to my wonderful December Sponsors! They offer some unique items that I know you would love.



Willow House has the best home decor!  Personally I love all their kitchen items but everything they have is beautiful.  Right now they are still offering their Merry Markdowns on selected items through December 31!Also, when you spend $39.96, you can take 50% off an item that is $40 or less!  Click HERE to check out these great deals.  Thanks, Carmella!



These twin sisters offer so much in the vinyl lettering world!  I just ordered a laundry decal that I plan on making into a sign for my laundry room.  Everything can be customized for your space or choose one of the many pre-made designs.  They have taken a little break from their etsy to welcome Fran's grandson into the world but check back soon because they plan to open it back up very soon!  Click HERE to check out their shop or HERE to go to their blog.



Oh, there are so many unique pieces in Jennifer's shop!  She is a mixed media artist whose pieces will definitely inspire you. They are beautiful!  And how cool is it that she has a line for Dayspring?!  Click HERE to see her amazing work.  Thanks, Jennifer!


Who does not love beautiful jewelry?  Stella & Dot offer such fun pieces and I love they have a line for little girls too.  Right now they are having a New Year, New You sale.  You can take an extra 20% off already reduced prices!  This sale is for one week only and ends Jan. 2nd.  They are making room for the new line so check back often!  Click HERE to get started.

I'm a Scentsy convert!  I have been using my warmer constantly for the past month.  My favorite scent right now is Baked Apple Pie.  Cody comes home from work thinking I have made something.  :)  Plus I never have to worry that I have left a candle burning.  They debut a warmer of the month and scent of the month each month and offer it at a discount.  I can't wait to see what the January warmer will be.  I have the December warmer (Pinecone) and love it!  Click HERE to check it out.


Thank you!
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Studio JRU
Willow House with Carmella Fryar

6 comments:

Marci @ All Things Wonderful said...

Hi! I just went over to Studio JRU. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Auntie D said...

Hi Shannon! I love reading your blog! Not sure if you are ever needing new sponsors, but if so I would love to find out how to be one. Visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/danat or my facebook page at www.facebook.com/danas31gifts. You can email me at dana_tracy@yahoo.com.

Thanks! Have a great day! :)

julie & joe said...

Hey Shannon! How can I become a sponsor?

Alex and Jill said...

Mine will come down after January 1st...still enjoying my tree and mantle! :) I always want to clear the clutter by then though!

Shannon said...

We just got a Scentsy buddy (stuffed animal with fragrance sack in back) for our 6 month old and she loves it!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Thanks for the shout out! Our gorgeous Spring Catalog debuts tomorrow! Happy New Year!!!