Monday, November 15, 2010

What We've Been Up To

Here are a few pictures of some things we have been doing.

We voted.
We celebrated Zach's 3rd birthday at a bouncy place.

The same day we celebrated Adeline's 1st birthday.

Westin has been drinking water from a sippy cup.

He has been rolling everywhere!

He's getting really good a sitting up.

Been taking lots of baths. He loves his new towel from Jill!

He got to ride on a toy that his daddy rode on when he was a baby.

The most exciting thing we have done is that I got to meet Asa yesterday! One of my best friends, Elizabeth delivered him at 31 weeks. He was 2 lbs 14 oz when he was born (Oct. 28th) and is now up to 3 lbs 5 oz!

He will be in the NICU for a few more weeks but praise the Lord he is doing great! He is breathing on his own and learning how to eat from a bottle and nurse. He just needs to gain some more weight and hopefully he can come home soon. :) He was due the day after Christmas and was born a few days before Halloween. Maybe he will come home around Thanksgiving. He has all three holidays covered! :)

Be on the lookout for some giveaways coming up! This month is going to be the month of giveaways! :)

Have you visited my new sponsors?
Common Scents
Twice As Nice Lettering
Stella and Dot-Danielle
Artistic Designs

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness his towel is just adorable! We also love the tilty cups in our house!!

Thanks for linking us to the Thanksgiving themed Keep Calm print out the other day. I am going to have mine printed today just in time for the holiday.

Kimberly said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!

Teri said...

Westin is the happiest, most smiley faced baby I think I have ever seen! He is such a cutie! I think the photo of him rolling around is the best! I so love reading your blog...your enjoyment in being a new Mother is delightful!

Alex and Jill said...

You guys have been busy! Love that boy's smile...puts a smile on my face every time. :) Yay for drinking out of a sippy cup!

Praying for Asa to come home soon.

Emily said...

Westin is just the cutest little guy around! I can't believe how fast he is growing up and how soon you will be celebrating a birthday for him.

Fabiola said...

Westin is get so big and so handsome. You will have your hands full in no time ; )

Kristen and Andy said...

Westin is just so cute!!! He could have rolling contests with my son Cannon - thats his preferred way to get around these days too - so funny!

Laura Burciaga said...

Westin is such a cutie!! Oh, and I saw you and Katie on the Duggars last week!! Funny how the blogworld connects people, ha!!

Southern Fried Gal said...

How fun! I LOVE the rolling picture. It cracks me up when they figure out how to get around by that method! Praise on Asa! Thanks for sharing.

mama b said...

you are totally on 19 kids and counting tonight!! too cool! :)