Sunday, November 14, 2010

Printing Posters

The way I print pictures and how I printed the prints Jessica shared, was at samsclub.com. Sams Club is like a Costco or a bulk supply store. However, you should be able to print them wherever you print out your pictures, like Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Once you click on her images to enlarge them then you need right click on them to save them to your computer. Then you can go to the website where you print pictures and follow the steps under the "photo" or "picture" tab. It will walk you through the steps on uploading the pictures and will allow you to print what size you want. I think her prints were made to be printed larger because on the 4x6 an 5x7 size the word "cranberry" was cut off a little. I hope that helps! :)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

thanks for explaining again! I guess I wasn't the only one that asked! :>) Happy Sunday!

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing. I printed mine through Costco and they turned out great. I am thinking I might have drained their ink supply though ~ Ha!

Dawn said...

I printed these out too! If you click on the print and then click on it again so it "zooms" in and then save when it prints it will be almost a full 8 1/2x11...I sent mine over to Office Depot and they do a great job...and they are like .69 cents!

A Joyful Chaos said...

So pretty! thanks for the tutorial.