Friday, October 29, 2010

Cupcake Liner Art?

I had time to squeeze in one last Halloween project. What do you do with a super cute cupcake liner and a mis-matched saucer?

Put them together!

I saw these cute cupcake liners at Walmart and have enjoyed using them for cupcakes this season but wanted to do something else with one of them. I flattened it out and mod podged it on the saucer.

I like it up by my trick or treaters. :)

You may have noticed the new "sponsors" tab on my sidebar. (Thanks Faith!) I'm really excited about taking sponsors! I love buying from etsy and from people who are trying to make a living staying at home. I hope we can help each other! Email me if you are interested and I will send you some info. row35401 at yahoo dot com. Thank you!!

17 comments:

Laura said...

I love this idea! So cute & easy!

Southern Fried Gal said...

So clever and cute to boot! I'm linking back on my post today!

Cherish This Life! said...

That is BRILLIANT! Love the idea, thanks for sharing.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

What a great idea!! I'm always finding cute seasonal cupcake liners on clearance. I love the idea of mod podging them onto a thrift store plate!

Anna said...

Seriously? You're so dang creative.

Rosemary said...

adorable idea

Life with my sweeties said...

Shannon, I LOVE this idea!!! So creative and cute!!

Kristin said...

I love that. Super cute and how easy!

Cuddles and Chaos said...

What a great idea!

Mary Madeline said...

I love this!!! so cute!!

The Brewers said...

What a fun idea!!! Do you not just love mod podge?!?! They make it now with glitter, too! Ahh, the possibilities! ;)

How is Westin doing? Ava and I had a playdate today with Bethany (Gibbons) Allison...I wish we lived closer so Ava and Westin could play! Oh, the trouble they could find! Lol!

Happy Halloween!

Cari said...

What a cute idea!!

Ok the last couple if times I have gotten on your page there is an underwear model on the left! It cracks me up!!! Just had to share!

I'll email you about some good times for us to get the boys together!

Rhonda said...

Are you kidding me?! How are you this creative?! SO CUTE!

Belle&Yankee said...

Such a cute idea. I have seen them used with a clear plate and cling vinyl but your way seems much easier. Just love it. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer said...

What a great idea. And I LOVE your little trick-or-treaters. THey are so cute!

The Photo Goo said...

Great ideas. This would be good for Christmas and Valentine's Day too. You're so creative.

Tara said...

really creative! love this idea!