Half a year! What are you up to these days?
- Size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothing
- We think you are 15-15.5 lbs (we go to your 6 month appointment later this month)
- You love your excersaucer and swing
- You have really started rolling over. You've been able to since about 4 months but seem to really like to now.
- This means you sleep mostly on your tummy now.
- You go to bed around 7:30pm and wake up around 8:00-9:00am. You take a pretty good morning nap (1-2 hours) around 10 or 11 and then another one around 2 or 3. We still hope for that late evening cat nap to get you to 7:30 but that doesn't always happen.
- You love eating! We started you on solids a couple of weeks ago. You still nurse every 3 hours and have added a serving of breakfast and dinner. So far you have had avocados, bananas, sweet potatoes, apples, MumMums, oatmeal and rice cereal. By far your favorite is sweet potatoes and bananas.
- You took a bottle from your Gran and Cody when I was not home. So I feel like if I need to be gone during a feeding then you will probably take one. Yay! Huge relief!
- You are happy all the time and are so content to just lay on the floor and play with your toys.
- You LOVE Baby Noah. You kick, squeal and giggle the whole time you watch it.
- You have become really vocal. You love to see how loud you can get.
- You are so close to sitting up but would rather stand up. It is hard to practice sitting up because you stiffen your legs the whole time!
I know I say it every month but this age is so fun! You are such a happy, happy, happy baby and it makes us so happy! Whenever you are sleeping we talk about how we want to wake you up so we can play with you. :) I'm sure we might feel differently in a year. :) We love you, Westin!!
*You can get the MumMums at Target or Walmart on the baby food aisle.
*I got my calendar in the last post from Boarders but have seen them at Sam's Club closer to Christmas.