Friday, September 24, 2010

Gulf Shores

We just got back from spending 10 wonderful days in Gulf Shores. It was a little different taking our beach vacation so late in the year but I really liked it! It was less crowded and all the fall clothes were out at the outlets. ;) I'm going to take two days to share some of my favorite photos. I only took 436 to document Westin's first vacation. ;)

It is always fun to decide on our color scheme. This year we went with navy, white and khaki.

The whole fam.

Our little family.

Cody and Westin.
Westin is not quite sitting up so we kind of wedged him in the sand. :)


Gigi and Papa.

Three generations.

Papa and Gigi with their great-grandsons.

Gran and G-daddy with their grandsons.

My parents.

Jason, Katie, Zach and Colson.

Our little man would rather be standing than sitting any day. I'll share some of my favorite snapshots tomorrow and then it is on to fall decorating for me. I've never waited this long to decorate for fall! It just felt weird to do it before I went to the beach. :)

15 comments:

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! Can't believe how big Westin is getting!

hi-d said...

Beautiful! It's kind of fun taking a vacation during off-peak times. Your family is so lovely!

Becky said...

I love, love, love Westin's eyelashes!

Katie said...

How sweet! I can't get over how he is always smilin' so big! He just knows how LOVED he is! ;o) I just want to love on the little fellar!

Bonnie said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to take Jarrett to the beach someday. My husband still has NEVER been!

Alex and Jill said...

Oh my goodness. I want to squeeze Westin...so darn cute. He looks like his Daddy right now to me!

Happiness Is... said...

I love the beach pictures of Westin! Adorable!

The Branches said...

Those photos are so great! Westin is just the cutest little bug! Thank you SO much for suggesting putting the baby food in the fridge, it did make such a difference when feeding Connor!!! Thank you! Thank you!

Pamela said...

Soo precious! How was Gulf Shores??? Water clear?? We skipped our trip there this year and headed further east. We missed GS.

Wade & Melissa said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! I can't wait to take Maddox on our annual family beach trip next year! Westin is just precious!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Oh, Shannon! So many of these pictures are frame worthy. Glad you had a great vacation...we took a late beach vacation too. We were probably both at the beach at the same time. :) We also took some family pictures.

Nicole ~ said...

What great pics, and such a lovely family! It looks like you all had such a great trip, and made lots of fun memories. Your little guy is so, so precious!!

Fabiola said...

Those pictures are GORGEOUS! And Westin is so cute and happy. He is always smiling ; )

Lois said...

I love how you wedged him in the sand! Too cute and the babies OH MY! looks like a great vacation.

I'm headed there for The holidays with my parents can't wait.

Anna said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Such a handsome boy. Looks like you guys had a great time!