Friday, August 6, 2010

CSN Stores Review

When I was asked to do a CSN Stores review I knew I wanted to pick something from their lighting store since I was working on our guest bathroom. This was our light fixture before. Old, ugly, builder-grade, outdated, bad finish and it was too small for the space.

This is the one I chose from CSN. A three-light, brushed nickle fixture.

I was so pleased with it when I took it out of the box. I was a little nervous shopping on-line as opposed to seeing something in person but it did not disappoint. It was just the look I was going for. It fit the space much better and it is such a substantial piece.

It is amazing how one piece can totally transform and update a room. I would definitely recommend shopping CSN Lighting if you are in the market for light fixtures. They have hundreds and hundreds to choose from! I dare you to tell me you can't find what you are looking for. :) The best news is that right now they are having a closeout sale and you can get up to 80% off!

Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Jen@Balancing Beautyand Bedlam said...

I have so many lighting fixtures to update...yours looks like an amazing choice. :)

Marie said...

thanks for the link to that site. i'm in the market for many (MANY) light fixtures in our new home. i haven't been to your blog in FOREVER so my apologies for not congratulating you sooner on your baby!

Sarah Robbins said...

That looks so good! I love CSN stores. You can get anything. :)

Leslie said...

Looks great Shannon!! I will have to check them out! I need a few new fixtures!

Traci said...

I just ordered 3 light fixtures for my bathroom fromn CSN. They should be here Tuesday & I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Sabrina said...

Where did you get your shower curtain? It is exactly what I am looking for and can't find one anywhere! Thanks:)