Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jewelry

I usually don't talk much about jewelry but when I was asked to do a review on LuShae Jewelry I jumped at the chance! Who doesn't love jewelry?!

Sarah sent me this crown ring and it really is gorgeous. I love the size of it! Not too big and not too small. Perfect.
I would definitely recommend any of Sarah's jewelry. All the pieces are beautiful. There is something for everyone on her site.

I can't wait until my fingers aren't swollen so I can wear it! Haha! I ordered it in my regular size and I can get it on now but I'm too scared it will get stuck. :) I know I will be wearing it all the time in just a few short weeks! Thank you so much Sarah for letting me know about your wonderful website!

13 comments:

Meredith said...

I like this ring a lot!! I am a total jewelry person!! This one is pretty fun!!!

Crystal said...

That is such a cute ring!!!

Crystal said...

Shannon!--Hello I don't think I have left a comment before on here. I have been following --I am one week behind you in my pregnancy and I am having a boy too! Just so you know I am VERY swollen ;) You look amazing and I am sooo excited for you!!!!! :)

We are having our fourth--we had a biological son seven years ago and then we adopted our two beautiful babies from Guatemala :) This little guy I am carrying is our miracle surprise baby! (We had a lot of problems with misscarrying --I did not think I could carry a baby again)

I am sorry enough about me I just wanted you to know it has been fun following someone so close to my due date! So soooo sooo excited for you!!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Looks like an awesome ring!

duchess said...

That looks pretty. I'll have to swing by & check out the rest of her stuff.

Kimberly said...

I love that ring. Going to check out her site.

julie & joe said...

What a fun ring! You'll have so much fun wearing that later this spring.

♥Amber Filkins♥ said...

Super cute! Love it!

A New Season said...

Very cute!

You must be getting so excited for the big day!

-C

Jennifer said...

Oh... it is gorgeous!!

Katie said...

So cute! I love the crown!!

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

Too cute! Thanks for sharing!!!!

Southern Fried Gal said...

What a sweet ring! I love your pics of it, too!