Saturday, February 27, 2010

Blessed Again

I received a fun package in the mail last weekend! Leslie from Feathers In My Nest sent me some things that she picked up while antiquing and some other things she thought I would like. Leslie's blog was one of the first ones I started reading years ago. I love everything she does to her home. Her style is beautiful!

I love this glittery bunny! She said it reminded her of me because I will be pushing a baby stroller around this spring. :)

This little cup is so cute! It says "Old Mother Hubbard" on one side and the other side says "The Cow Jumped Over The Move". Perfect for a nursery and it will go great with my silver baby cup collection.

How sweet is this, her daughter Myah picked out this book for Westin because she loves Curious George. I love it and know Westin will too! Thank you Myah!
I think this set is adorable! It is a child sized silver knife, spoon and fork. I'm going to keep it in his cabinet for now but I'll move it to my silver utensil collection in the kitchen when he's older. :)

She also sent this wonderful smelling sachet. Now every time I open his cabinet it smells so good! Thank you so much Leslie! You are such a sweet blogging friend!

20 comments:

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

I love the book! Too cute!!!!

Mandi said...

This is so funny. Yesterday I was shopping in Hobby Lobby with a friend. I saw some decorative boxes with a brown toile humpty dumpty print. We both thought of Westin's nursery. :) So many cute details!

Twice as Nice said...

She knows your very well. Each piece shouts Shannon. What a sweetie she is. You are loved. Have a great weekend. The Twins

Paige said...

What great gifts! Love the silver fork, spoon and knife set.

duchess said...

Great stuff. Sweet of her to do that. Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Leslie said...

I just popped over here and got giddy when I saw the items I picked out actually in Westin's room! Myah was excited too to see her name in print! Glad you like everything! You are always such a faithful bloggy friend and it was fun to do something special for you! Love how you put the bunny under the cloche!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Too cute!

Ruby Red Slippers said...

i love how you put the bunny in the cloche (spelling may be off-). I have almost bought one several times, and think at the store, what would I put in it...everytime I look at your blog-I know what do do with a cloche!
Love all the special baby things-I am leaving that phase behind, with my youngest turning four soon...but I love seeing it through your eyes-
Have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Your nursery is looking precious! I love your decor. I have been reading your blog for a while and felt that I should finally comment. I saw that Curious George book on the news around Christmas as being one of the worst toys of 2009. Here is the link
http://www.toysafety.org/toy3.shtml
Just wanted you to be aware of the dangers associated with it.

Jenny said...

So sweet! I thought of you last night when I was reading the Easter issue of Cooking with Paula Deen-she has so many things in there that made me think of you!

Kimberly said...

what a great surprise you got. Going to go and check out her blog!

Lana said...

What sweet gifts for Westin! I love the child sized silverware...precious!

Mandi @ Finding Home said...

What a sweet friend. And what precious gifts!

A Hint of Home said...

Your bunny pushing the stroller is adorable.
I love the baby cups you're collecting.
I know you are getting so excited.

Suzanne said...

Hey Shannon!
I know I haven't commented in awhile but I have been keeping up w/your blog...b/c of course it's my favorite!! I love all the little gifts!! Even the Curious George book looks so sweet & matches your decor!! I am excited for you guys!! Take care & I'll talk w/you soon!
Suzanne :)

Fabiola said...

Such great gifts. I love the book ; )

Its So Very Cheri said...

Those are so adorable.
IT'S getting so close.

I came over to let you know that my blog has moved and I would be ever so grateful if you would come to the new site and RE-sign up to follow me there.

www.itssoverycheri.com
Cheri

Southern Fried Gal said...

What a sweet package to receive. Hope you are feeling well in these last few days. Have a blessed week!

Katy said...

Oh, man...that stuff is very sweet!

Rambling Girl said...

Oh how sweet to receive all these goodies. Bloggy friends are the bestest!