This award came from My House-My Life. She is lucky enough to live in Lancaster, PA. I would love to go there! Thank you so much! I will pass this on to Leslie from Feathers In My Nest. She has such a great sense of style! I love her house and blog.
Tanya at Ladybug and Honeybear gave me this award. She has such a cute blog and just celebrated a birthday recently! Thanks Tanya! I think Leah at Just Like Camping deserves this award. Sometimes she makes me think too hard but it is always fun to stop at her blog.
Darlene, Brandi, and Cindy wanted to know six random things about me.
1. Everyone thinks it is weird that I hate potatoes of any kind.
2. I also, hate strawberries.
3. I am the middle child and only girl.
4. I love organizing and cleaning out.
*I asked Cody to tell me something for the last two:
5. I was the president of the student chapter of American Society of Interior Design (ASID) in college. (or in his words, "you were the president of Interior Design Nation.") Ha!
6. " You like your hamburger with cheese and ketchup only and you like birds."