Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Today I celebrated my 26th birthday. I was very surprised to come home to some red roses and dinner that Cody got me. He also surprised me by having my brother Andrew and Jason and Katie and Zach come over.
Here are my beautiful roses from Cody and my other gifts. My mom gave me the wreath hanger this weekend and I love it. It will be especially perfect for the holidays. Jason and Katie gave me a Gift House gift certificate and some soap that looks like robin eggs. I love them both!! The Gift House is my all time favorite real store as opposed to Oops.
Cute Zach hanging out while we watched Wipeout. That show is hilarious!

I love this picture below because they are singing "Happy Birthday" in their worst voices, but the funniest part is you can see Andrew looking at my blog on the computer. Ha! For some reason he was getting a kick out of everyone's comments. He just doesn't get it! :)
I was able to celebrate this past weekend with my parents and grandparents too. I don't have any pictures of that because Cody was in charge of the camera and every one of them is blurry. Oh well. It was a great day!

26 comments:

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to Shannon...
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

Kitty Scraps said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love your gifts! Lucky girl, you look like you have an awesome family who care for you very much. You are blessed.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! I just celebrated my 31st on the 6th! Looks like you had a good time! Love the wreath hanger!

Laura :)

Suzanne said...

Hey Shannon!
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a very nice evening. Cute gifts too & I love the birthday banner!!
Suzanne

The Berry Patch said...

Happy Birthday!

Brandee :-)

Katie said...

Andy is just jealous he doesn't have a blog. ; )

Zach looks like a little boy!! Wow.

Diane said...

Shannon, Happy Birthday, you young chick!

Scrapper Mom said...

Wow, I just almost missed your birthday. It's 11:55. Just now reading, but I hope it was a great one. Looks like it was. Your house is so pretty.

Rae said...

Happy, happy Birthday! Your house is so darling. I love all of your bird's nests!

southernpreppy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kimba said...

Happy Birthday to you! It looks like you had a fun celebration!

Mrs. Trixi said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Your hubby did very very well, those roses are beautiful.

Marie said...

Happy belated Birthday!!! Looks like you had a wonderful day. :o)

Blanca said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fantastic time.

Blanca

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

So glad you had a good birthday--your birthday centerpiece is adorable!

~ Sarah

janae said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Shannon! Hope you had a great day! How sweet of Cody to surprise you!
Janae

Kelly said...

Scott LOVES reading my comments. I think he might check my blog more than I do. ha!
Sounds like you had a great birthday!

Serah said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Alyce said...

Happy Happy Birthday...you're a youngen!! ;-)
Glad you had a good time!

A Hint of Home said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time with your family.
Very cute gifts.

Strawberry Blonde said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Looks like you had a great day. Enjoy all of your new pretties!!

-- Brandi

duchess said...

Sorry I'm late -
Happy Birthday!!

Leigh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Big Daddy and you and my friend (and blogger-bama bargains& confessions of a yarn whore) all share a birthday. How great!

Hope yours was great. We too watched wipe out and japaese gameshow.love it!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday it looks like it was a good one!

aj said...

Happy late birthday! Looks like you had a great day! Love the house pics. Your home looks so cozy!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Shannon! (Belated...But the wish is the same!) Hope you had a wonderful day....well, you got roses...it must've been a good day!

I'm tellin' ya, that baby has the most beautiful skin!!