Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the Fourth

We celebrated the 4th of July at my grandparent's house in Hot Springs. We had a full house with 21 people one night. My other grandparents got to come to the lake one day so that is always fun. Here are several pictures from this weekend. Of course we start out with a cute picture of Zach:
Mommy (Katie) and Zach:
It wouldn't be a holiday weekend without Cody cutting somebody's hair now. This time he cut Grampy's and over Memorial weekend he cut Grammy's hair. No, he doesn't have any experience.
Zach loved riding the 4-wheeler with G-Daddy. It put him to sleep!
Andrew and his new "son" Chaco. He is a cute chocolate lab.
Grammy and Zach hanging out at the lake.
Cody posing for the camera in his styling hat. He found this in Grampy's closet.
Hanging out.
Cody pretending to really get into the surfing. Love the bandanna.
Jason is obviously too cool for it.
I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and I hope to get back to decorating posts soon!

15 comments:

Maranda said...

I've been visiting your blog for awhile now and just love it!!

My family was in Hot Springs for the 4th also. We rented a house in Hot Springs Village with another couple and their son. Anyway, we had a blast despite dodging the rain storms!

Kitty Scraps said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Thanks for sharing.

duchess said...

Glad everyone had a good time.
You were missed.

Mrs. Trixi said...

It looks like you had a great time. We have wanted to go to Hot Springs and haven't gotten there yet.
Blessings,
Trixi

Marie said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun!!

aj said...

Looks live everyone had a great time:) Our family didn't have as many as you did but we had fun cramming as many people we could into one small condo. Nothing like sleeping 6 people in one bedroom:)

Diane said...

I'm glad you guys had fun with everyone, including Nan and John. We need to go over there and see them again... they like seeing Dillon. :) Hope you guys are doing well.

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! That little Zach is adorable!

~ Sarah

Susie Harris said...

Shannon.. I had to laugh cause I did think about you and those darn owls...smile! Yall looked like you were having some fun! What lake was that? My Mom lives right next to one in North Ark..My husband would smile if he saw that baby bib. Anything with a hog on it makes him smile. We have one of those hog hats .. you know the razorback big ones that you see at every game... It's in the closet. I wont let him keep it in the den. I just have to say no sometimes... smile... Have a great day! Susie H~

Kelly said...

Looks like a fun holiday!
Happy birthday today!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Looks like a fun filled 4th. How convenient to have a hubby that cuts hair :) too funny!!!

Nicole said...

Me Again, I just have too tell you how excited I was to see my name on your blogroll. Thanks for making my day!

Stephanie said...

well it looks like you have done it in good styel

Susie Harris said...

Hi Shannon. The lake is called Bull Shoals... Im not sure if I spelled that right... But I guess you may have heard of it... take care, Susie H~

Katie said...

Gosh, I love summer days on the water!!

Is your husband really cutting people's hair? I LOVE the name "Grampy"...how adorable is that?!? And your husband is wearing one of "Grampy's" hats?!? Hahahaha! I bet Grampy is sweet, just by the sound of that name!