Sunday, July 20, 2008

All About Zach

This post is all about Zach. My brother Jason and sister in law Katie are at a Dude Ranch in Colorado so my parents are watching Zach. They don't really have cell phone service or Internet but promised they would check the blog when they could at the front desk. So I took a lot of pictures of Zach the last few days so they could see him.

Hanging out with G-Daddy in the back yard.
"I don't know about this..."
He would just hold it between his front teeth.
Too cute!
I love his little smile in this one.
Trying to crawl.
Getting kisses from Uncle Cody.
Forget crawling...he just wants to walk!
In this one he is saying, "I love you Mommy and Daddy!"


10 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, he is adorable!!! Mommy and Daddy can see he is doing just fine and now they can just relax and have fun on their getaway. He is cute, cute, cute!!!!!!

Susie Harris said...

What a cutie.. I bet they miss him already! Have fun with him... See you tommorow! Susie h~

TriciaNae said...

He is SO cute!! Aren't nephews fun?

Candy said...

Zach looks like he is having a blast! He is a cutie pie!!! I'm sure his parents miss him, but how sweet of you to post this for them! :)

Marie said...

How cute is he???

The words Dude and Ranch made me giggle. Not gonna lie. :o)

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Such a little cutie! Ahhh, I miss when my baby boy truly was a little baby. Now he's old enough to tell me he's a baby...it's just not quite the same!

~ Sarah

Katie said...

He is so cute! I mean SO CUTE!

Diane said...

Zach is a cutie pie! What a cute smile he has.

Katie said...

THANKS, Shannon! The pics are GREAT! He looks so big already! Love and miss you!

Our Complete Family said...

What a cutie patootie he is! I bet you just smother him with hugs and smooches! Who wouldn't?!? :)