Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Pictures

If you haven't been over to Beth Moore's blog you should go. She is hosting a "Siesta Summer Bible Study" with anyone who wants to join in. We are all doing No Other Gods by Kelly Minter. Tuesday night was our first night. A group of 5 of us met at my house for dinner and then to talk a little about the book. We will be meeting every other Tuesday until August. If you want the details go on over to her blog to check it out. There is still time!
Elizabeth and Me
Shannon, Hillary and Katie

I thought I would leave you with some pictures of two of my favorite little guys. This is Connor. I have been his nanny since he was 2 and 1/2 months and now he is almost two!! I can't believe how time flies.
I couldn't resist this cute picture of him in his Superman PJ's. He loves these and it has a cape that velcros onto the back. He always brings it to me and says, "on". So cute. He is pointing to it in this picture. (He was born without his fibia bone so he had to have is foot amputated. That is why he has a prosthetic on. He does soooo well with this and you would never know he even had one if you were just meeting him.)
And of course my all time favorite little guy is my nephew Zach. He is Katie's, my sister in law's precious baby. He is already 7 months old and that is so hard to believe! I have always heard time flies and I'm guessing it is even worse when it is your own baby!
He loves to sit up and play with his toys and even more recently he loves to splash in the lake, pool, or his little baby pool. How could you resist him?

16 comments:

Susie Harris said...

I have taken a few of Beth's bible studies. Love them but you have to be dedicated.. She guves your heart and soul a good workout. I learn so much from the bible with her. Oh how I wished you girls lived closer. I could just see me sitting in there with yall. Thanks for sharing that info on her. I will have to go and check it out. Hope you have a great weekend! Susie H~

Katie said...

Conner's hair is precious! He is SO big. I can't imagine Zach being that big.

Leigh said...

I see a bunch of sweethearts in each photo! Thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy your study. Beth Moore is amazing.

Nicole said...

Oh what cute little boys. My little boy would do anything for a superman outfit like that.

Carrie said...

oh how cute I wish Noah still wanted superman pj's have a great weekend

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Two adorable little boys! Ahhh, I adore little boys!

~ Sarah

Marie said...

Not RANDOM pictures. CUTE pictures! How cute are YOU? :o) Sweet boys...I miss mine being that little. Have a wonderful weekend!

Deidre said...

I just love your blog! So cute!

I wanted to do that bible study, but am already doing one. It looks fantastic!

Tausha said...

Don't you just love the little people in your life! it's amazing to me, always, how these little people make us better people. don't you think!! Just wait until you have yout own. Magic-pure magic. You will never be the same! (neither will your house)

petrii said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have a group of ladies (7) that are going this study as well. Tuesday was just Awesome!! God is so good!!

These 'lil boys are too cute!!

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

petrii said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have a group of ladies (7) that are going this study as well. Tuesday was just Awesome!! God is so good!!

These 'lil boys are too cute!!

Have a Blessed day,
Dawn

Layla said...

Great photos and SUPER cute background....lovin' your blog!

Layla

Kimba said...

Thanks for the tip. I love Beth's bible studies. They are so challenging but I get so much out of them. I'm going to check out this one. Maybe some of my friends in the neighborhood would want to participate.

Susie Harris said...

Just wanted to say thank you for the very sweet comment, Susie H~

southernpreppy said...

hi there, i love reading your blog - i have just created a blog myself. however, i bought the book you are reading about 3 weeks ago because i had read about it elsewhere. i have been insanely busy and have only read the first 4 or 5 pages - but i cant wait to get going with it.

kate said...

I did the No Other Gods study with our women's group and LOVED it!