Thursday, June 26, 2008

It Has Come To This...

So this is what it has come to:

Yes, I know that is not where you are supposed to put those things but that is where Cody put it. :) I wanted to hang it from a string way up high in the corner where you couldn't see it but you see who won that. Trust me, it will only be here for a few days. The baby barn swallows finally flew away a couple of days ago so Cody torn down their nest. About two days later they were back building it again. So now I am the crazy bird lady with an owl.



On a much happier note, I am really excited about this:
I saw it on Our Cozy Nest and thought it was so cool. I'm going to make some cards with initials on them. It is from TheStampCastle.com. If I don't get to post tomorrow, have a good weekend! Project still in progress.

10 comments:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I've been eyeing that monogram stamp set too after seeing it on Our Cozy Nest. I'd better order it soon before all the bloggers make it sell out!!

Have a great weekend!

~ Sarah

Susie Harris said...

The owl is way to funny! Those stamps are great. I cant wait to see what you make. Hope you have a great weekend too! Susie H~

Marie said...

Have fun with that monogram set! I considered it myself...but who am I kidding? I can't finish anything-so I can't take on anything else. :o)

The owl is hysterical! My mother has REAL owls in her yard. They come out in the morning when she has the sprinker one to bathe. I didn't get to see them when I was there but she emailed me pictures. It's crazy!

Blanca said...

I'm so releaved I'm not the only one with an owl. Well at least yours is working. I may have to move mine above my dogs house because they keep stealing his dog food.

Blanca

duchess said...

I just stumbled onto your blog & have to admit - I love it.
I like to decorate my "nest" as well so I'm thrilled to find your site.

Have a good weekend & the owl is hilarious.

Katie said...

Haha! That owl is too funny! Hahahahaha! I hope it works!

Can't wait to see your new project!

Kimba said...

Hoo Hoo! Get it? Hoo Hoo! Owl? Hoo Hoo!

Or is it Hoot hoot? I'm such a freak.

LINDA said...

Moth balls, bar soap( soap on a rope) and those cake deoaorizers you hang in your toilet all deter birds and wasps.

Melissa said...

I usually don't comment but we have the SAME barn swallow problem in our front entry way so please let us know if the owl works!! :)

Shannon Rodriguez said...

We have had a bird problem too. We finally put up a rubber snake and it worked. We just drooped him over a nail. Good luck.