Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flea Market Finds

On Wednesday after work I went to a flea market. I always forget how good this one is. I couldn't pass up this sweet little dress with wooden hanger. I also found some white ironstone plates to add to my collection.

Thanks to Katie at Harrington House for showing us her wooden hangers. I don't think I had ever noticed them before in flea markets but now I do and love them!
When I saw this black cabinet I knew it would be perfect in our study. I love the finish and the antiqued bead board on the back. The little lock is so neat too.
I think I want to find some baskets to stack on the top. The same booth had some round baskets that I might go back and get. Oh! I talked him into taking 25% off too! It was an early birthday present.


13 comments:

Katie said...

Cute dress! The cabinet fits perfectly in your house!

Carrie said...

I love the cabinet it is great!

Natalie said...

The cabinet is BEAUTIFUL! What a great find!

Marie said...

That cabinet is a great find!WOW!!

Kelly said...

Oh wow - I LOVE that cabinet!!! You need to take me to flea markets with you!!!!

Katie said...

I love all your new stuff! Aren't those little batiste dresses so sweet?? That cabinet is so great!!!! OH, I love it! I was actually going back in your archives the other day to look at that green cabinet of y'all's. I am thinking about painting one of my cabinets green like that.

Alyce said...

Great finds!!
Wish I were so blessed to find such deals..
Alyce

Blanca said...

Beautifu cabinet! Looks like the green one you showed previously.

Blanca

Jo said...

Oh, great finds! I love that cabinet!

Kimba said...

Wow! Those are some fantastic finds! That cabinet is beautiful. I was at a flea market this weekend but didn't see anything that great.

Kim

Sissy said...

That cabinet is an awesome find. I am so drooling right now! Big puddles of drool for your flea market find.

Jessica said...

I am sooo in love with this cabinet! I can see it with baskets....and cool glass jars with lids! thanks for visiting!

Leigh said...

perfection!