Sunday, April 20, 2008

Karen Kingsbury

On Saturday my unbelievably sweet husband took me to Branson (2 hours away) and stood in line with me for an hour and a half so I could meet Karen Kingsbury!! She is my all time favorite author. I was so excited to meet her and have her sign some books. She was really sweet and took a picture with everybody. If you have been living under a rock and don't know who I'm talking about you can read up on her here and see a list of all her books. If you haven't read any of them, then I recommend starting with the Redemption Series. Thanks for taking me Cody!

4 comments:

Sissy said...

We love Karen in my family. My mom always reads them and then sends them to me. Last year my mom went on a Christian Women's cruise and met Karen as well.

Yes, Redemption is one of my favorites from her. I like the Tuesday Morning ones too.

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Ok, im crawling out from under my rock now....im so ashamed :(
I dont know who she is...BUT i will go and check that link and see.
Great photo by the way, you look gorgeous! hey you 2 actually look a bit alike.

What a sweet hubby you have there too :)


Hugs,
Shannon (yes me again..hee hee)

Hillary said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart Karen!

destiny said...

How sweet of him! I haven't read any of her books--but I think I will try. I'm not a big reader but I love a good book when I really get into it--and then I can't put it down!