Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Today my sweet husband turned 29! We celebrated a little today with gifts and dinner but really celebrated it at Family Night on Monday night.
This is hard to imagine for some people (like me) but Cody HATES sprinkles on his cake!! Since it was his birthday I felt like I should make what he requested which was white cupcakes with white icing. Boring!! You don't know how hard it was for me to not put anything on them!
Whatever makes you happy babe. The candles were somewhat of a decorative touch at least. Thanks Katie for supplying those!
Cody's big excitement of the day was that he got Lasik Eye Surgery. He has been wanting this for a long time so he was really excited. This is him afterwards with his goggles that he has to sleep in. He is in bed as we speak.
I hope your birthday was everything you wanted it to be. I love you so much!

4 comments:

Boy & Girl said...

What a fun birthday! I so want to get Lasik, you'll have to let us know what he thought of it.

Your blog is adorable....I am loving your front door decorations!!

Cottage Dreaming said...

Shannon, you both are so photogenic. Sounds like Cody had a nice day. Happy Birthday to him.
Heather

Rue said...

Happy Birthday to hubby! I'm too chicken to get Lasik LOL

rue :)

Hipmomofboyz said...

Sound like a fun birthday. My hip hubby had lasik and loves it. Tell your husband that plain vanilla cupcakes is like going to baskin robins and getting vanilla ice cream....
Sprinkles