Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bless Our Nest

My mom surprised me with this cute sign this weekend and it inspired me to change my blog name. I love it!
While in Searcy this past weekend we had a chance to go antiquing and I found some great white plates to start my plate collection. I want to put an arrangement of them over our bed.
I found this little treasure at TJ Maxx this week and can't wait to find a place to use it. It might be for special occasions though because I can only see using it for food. Any suggestions? The best part is that the rabbit unscrews so I could change out the top if I ever found something that could be screwed on (because things like that are everywhere! ha!).

9 comments:

Katie said...

I love the name!!

Candy said...

I love the sign and your new name. :)

Carrie said...

I love the new name! What great finds I wish we had a TJ Max.

Making it lovely (SP) said...

I love you blogs name, its wonderful. It´s so hard finding the perfect name, you eant it to represent something about you or what you want to achive.

I am a swedish woman living in Singapore, you are welcome to visit me:-)

Gunilla

Kelly said...

Cute new name and I love the bunny basket!

Hipmomofboyz said...

I love the new name...very cute...

Marie said...

Love the new name!

Debbie said...

Hi Shannon! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and letting me know you were de-lurking. Like I said in that post, I hate that word. I need to spend some time on yours. It looks like fun...and I love to decorate, too. I love your TJ Maxx find...you can do lots with that. Thanks again!

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Oooh the plates over the bed is a way cool idea! That will look so great. What a sweet Mum you must have, that sign is lovely.
A great blog name too :)

xo
Shann :)