Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weddings and Projects

On Friday I leave to go be in one of my best friend's wedding. Leah and I have been friends since birth. We have been with each other through some of life's greatest moments: growing up in the same church, going to the same high school, getting boyfriends, having breakups, Jr./Sr. banquet (we didn't have proms), she helped me move in my freshmen dorm and vice versa, engagement parties, she was my maid of honor and was with me every step of the way, and we have been fortunate enough to live in the same town for the past 2 and 1/2 years (since we graduated high school). We have one of those life long friendships that will never end and I am honored to be in her wedding this Saturday.
I have had some projects hanging over my head for a couple of weeks now but I have just been too busy. So, Sunday I plan to start on them. Here is a picture of just some of the things I will be working on. I will show after pictures when they are finished.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and I can't wait to come back and check on all my favorite blogs.

9 comments:

Hillary said...

Ahhh...Jr/Sr banquets!! Good ole AB!
I'm so excited for Leah! Have fun at the wedding! My parents are going to be there! They are leaving me behind in Little Rock so I'm going to go play with Benjamin!
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the registry advice! Seriously, yours has been great!

Cottage Dreaming said...

Shannon, Have a great weekend. You are so fortunate to have a life long sister. You know I am going crazy with your preview. That picture is too cute. All of my favorite things. I am so excited to see what you come up with. Heather

Cottage Dreaming said...

Thanks for coming over. I am glad you liked them. So much I want to post. Isn't it fun?
Heather

Kelly said...

Old friends are the best! Have fun at the wedding!!!

Did you get that bird picture at oops by chance? My mom got a set of 2 pics just like that at Oops. They were $7 each and then she saw them in a gift shop near her town for $30 each. She was so proud! :-)

Rue said...

Your family is darling :)

Have fun at the wedding!
Rue

Marie said...

My head got all fuzzy after I read you've been out of high school for 2.5 years. I'm. so. old. ha ha Have a great time at the wedding!

Shannon said...

Sorry if that was confusing but I graduated High School in 2000 and college in 2004. :) I just meant we lived in the same town from birth to high school but went to seperate colleges, I got married, and then we finally made it back to the same town in 2005. :)

Blanca said...

Hope you have a great weekend. Can't wait to see your finished projects.

Blanca

Kari & Kijsa said...

Have a great time at the wedding!! Too cute photos!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa