Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fam Night

Zach



Me, Elizabeth, Katie


Cody and me


Jason and Katie


Joseph and Elizabeth


For over a year now we have done something we call "Fam Night". Every Thursday night my brother (Jason), sister-in-law (Katie), nephew (Zach), brother (Andrew) us, and our good friends-like family-Elizabeth and Joseph get together to watch Survivor and hang out. We rotate houses and whoever is hosting that night provides the food. It has turned out to be a great tradition with lots of interesting conversation and always LOTS of laughs. It is the highlight of my week. It is great to get together with them because we are the only family we have in our town. All of our parents live at least 3 hours away. Here are some pictures from this past Thursday.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Little Zach is SO cute! Thursday nights sound like a fun night!!!

Sissy said...

As we say in my circle: family is what you make it. I don't live near any of my family and have created a really close circle of people here that I can count on. That is a great tradition and you will treasure it even more in years to come.